Our aims are:
- To enhance the development and education of the children in our care from the age of two years until they reach school age.
- To provide a safe, secure and stimulating environment.
- To work within a framework which ensures equality of opportunity for all children and families.
We offer your child:
- A specially tailored curriculum working within the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- The opportunity to learn through play.
- Individual care and attention made possible by a high ratio of adults to children with a maximum of 25 children per session.
- Opportunities for you and your family to be directly involved in the activities of the Group.
- 1.1 Children’s Rights and Entitlements
- 1.2 Safeguarding Children, Young People and Vulnerable Adults
- 1.3 Looked after children
- 1.4 Uncollected Child
- 1.6 Online Safety
- 3 2 First Aid
- 4.1 The Role of the Key Person, Settling in
- 6.1 Administering Medicines
- 6.4 Nappy Changing
- 6.9 Intimate Care
- 7.1 Promoting Positive Behaviour
- 9.1_Valuing Diversity and Promoting Inclusion
- 9.2 Supporting Children with SEN
- 9.5 British_Values
- 10.1 Pool Pre-School Group Prospectus 2020-21
- 10.1b Privacy Notice
- 10.2 Admissions Policy
- 10.13 Fee and Payment Policy
- 10.14 Parent Contract
Other policies are available on request.